Idol?

Monday, February 26, 2007

All I can say is that if Antonella Barba is not booted from American Idol this week, we'll know that sh*t is fixed. Remember Frenchie? She wasn't even naked in the pics (or performing oral sex) and he was kicked off.

I'm sure Antonella's parents are so proud of their Catholic University daughter.**

**No judgement- I'm just saying that if you're going to be on American Idol, there better not be any naked pics of you floating around.


After seeing the other pics of her, this picture made me laugh my ass off:


Now the question is, was she pretending the mic was something else, or was she pretending that "something else" was a microphone?


4 comments:

Eric 2/26/2007 03:21:00 PM  

I'm 99% sure those pictures of her are fake. Not the ones of her peeing though, I recognize the classy dorm room bathroom tiles in the background.

David in DC 2/26/2007 03:34:00 PM  

Didn't Freud say "Sometimes a microphone is just a microphone"?

Carrie M 2/26/2007 04:37:00 PM  

no way those are fake. those are 100% skanktacular, baby. that bitch needs to be booted. i don't even remember what her voice sounds like but i don't like her attitude. laters!

btw ash - i emailed you a few weeks ago, not sure if you got it.

Rachel 2/26/2007 07:32:00 PM  

I don't know if the BJ ones are her. If you look at the breasts from that one photo, that girl is smaller chested that she looks in the other ones.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP