30 Days

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Today is huge for me. It's my 30th day of being smoke-free. I've definitely had a lot of cravings, but it's strange- after the first week, I started thinking in terms of "if I have a cigarette now, I'll have to start back at day 1." And that, along with a sweet, supportive boyfriend has been enough to motivate me. I guess it's true that when you're ready to quit, you can do it. Drunkbrunch had some great advice that has also helped tremendously.

It's amazing to think that I'm now a non-smoker.

Maybe I'll start blogging again too......

3 comments:

DrunkBrunch 2/07/2008 04:19:00 PM  

You can do it! Just remember that cravings last for about two minutes.

Have your sweet, supportive boyfriend make out with you during those stressful times! ;)

Unknown 2/07/2008 11:38:00 PM  

Watch out- Blogging, like cigarettes, can be highly addictive!

Tara 2/20/2008 09:18:00 AM  

That is wonderful news! Keep up the great work! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP