New Project

Sunday, June 24, 2007

So, inspired by my friend Avin and her 99 Products blog, I've started a new project. I really haven't had much to say on this one, since things in my personal life are not quite as dramatic as they used to be. However, when it comes to beauty products, I'm a junkie. I spend more on makeup, hair products and skin products than I do on clothes, and most of them really don't work. So I've started reviewing them. I only have two posts so far, but I figured I'd give you guys the link anyways. I'm pretty sure my male readers won't be all that interested, and for that I'm sorry guys; but the girls out there may be.

So, without further ado:

Product Addict

And for those of you with no interest in it, have no fear. When something worth posting happens in my personal life, I'll let you all in on it.

1 comments:

Tatiana 6/29/2007 11:50:00 AM  

I am a makeup & fashion junkie as well- Ashburnite & I were college roomies @ PSU. Plus I feed her addiction by sending bare escentuals, Smashbox, & Tarte cosmetics for birthdays & X-Mas.
Since my dad worked for a cable company QVC gave family members discounts- plus the bill to ship to is great when I was living in PA & she in VA.
Sometimes you can get really good deals if products mentioned above are a Today's Special Value on QVC
www.qvc.com
Anyway, Smile- you are beautiful no makeup can improve your inner beauty, but it can certainly perk up your mood- when I'm depressed a new lipstick or nail polish works less than Xanax but it does help refresh your look.
Great project- I'm certainly going to read this blog.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP