Thank you

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

It's been a long time coming, but thank you to everyone who offered their condolences. It really meant a lot to know that there were people out there thinking about me- even if they never met me.

Things have been pretty rough, and unfortunately, it looks like nothing is going to happen to the bus driver that killed him. Apparently, bus drivers are pretty much able to drive however they want without repercussions. So my family and I need to move on. Being Solomons has been incredibly difficult and emotional, but we need to do it- it was one of Brian's favorite places.

So that's the update. And thank you again.

xoxoxo

3 comments:

Nicoel 7/17/2007 08:59:00 PM  

Ash, I'm so sorry about your loss, and that a young life was cut short so recklessly. In time your pain will lessen.

I wish you and your family the best.

carrie m 7/18/2007 01:20:00 AM  

big hugs, sweetie. if you need anything, just let me know.

minijonb 7/19/2007 10:12:00 AM  

your family will know when it's time to cut back on the grieving and move on. Brian will always be with you in your hearts.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP