Great Quotes

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

So I've been reading He's Just Not That Into You , and there are some REALLY eye-opening quotes in there, especially since the book was written by a man. Some of my favorites so far:

~
"If I were into you, you would be the bright spot in my horribly busy day. Which would be a day that I would never be too busy to call you."
~
"For the record, a man who likes you wants to spend time with you. And he'll only settle for talking to you on the phone five times a day when he physically can't get on a plane to come see you."
~
"He's just not that into you if he's not calling you. Men know how to use the phone."
~
"You deserve a fucking phone call."

1 comments:

Ashburnite 10/19/2005 07:41:00 PM  

Matthew-
Nice to meet you as well. I looked for your blog, but it must be down.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP