I'm Moving!!!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

So as of November 15, I will no longer be an Ashburnite :-( . I found a great apartment last night, and the roommates are really great. It sucks that I have to live with other people, but alas, Northern Virginia is a very expensive place to live. The rent is about $100 more than I'm paying now, but it includes all utilities (which I am footing the bill for right now- usually $200-$300 a month), so hopefully I'll be able to improve my grim financial situation. It will be so nice not having to worry about sending in bills throughout the month!!! The other two roommates are computer geeks like me, so I kind of put my foot in my mouth when I told them that I'm one of those pathetic people who have blogs- apparently all of us computer geeks have them. Oh- and it's a gated luxury apartment community, so no more having to worry about what is happening in my parking lot.
Luckily, this change in my life is also helping to distract me from my current romantic situation- which is only slightly less grim than my financial situation. I think what I really need is a change of scenery to get me out of this funk.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP