New Job!!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

So I just started at a new hotel last week, and I'm loving it. My commute is less than half of what it was. I am saving so much on gas.
There are a few drawbacks, though. Most importantly, I have to get used to a whole new group of annoying coworkers. At least I have my own office, or rather, I share it with one other person, but it's cool. So far I've only identified 3 really annoying people:

1. Jane- really old crone who's office is right next to mine. At first introductin, she seems like a sweet old lady- almost grandmother-like. She wears those cheap, ugly, Baltimore-like suits from Newport News catalog, and I think I've even seen her wear a holiday pin. But don't let that grandmotherly exterior fool you. She is a ruthless hag. She back-stabs with the sweetest smile on her face. I swear, even after a week and a half there, every time I pass her office on my way back from the water cooler, I have to fight the urge to toss my bottle of water at her. I am convinced that she will melt.

2. Tommy- the questions guy. Every time I send out a report, within 5 minutes he is in my office asking questions. I want to tell him- "hey asshat, I just started here, you've been here for years- how do you not know what these reports mean??!!!!"

3. Can't think of a creative name for this guy- his name is hard enough to pronounce- the "I have something to add" guy. Every staff meeting ends up being 45 minutes too long because of this guy. He always has something to add. He's a department head, so he thinks he has to say something important on every subject, even if they are discussing dog shit. Just want to tell this guy to shut the eff up!

4 comments:

Anonymous,  10/21/2005 05:06:00 PM  

What about the "I just started at this job and he tried molesting me in my own office by hiding under my desk and now I feel cheap because I did not tell him to stop for the best 6 minutes of my life" Guy? He used to work at my office, the he met my other friend Mr. Scabie.

Anonymous,  11/14/2006 07:18:00 PM  

Good design!
[url=http://ebntywro.com/huta/ssoc.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://fyeczqbw.com/cniw/skcz.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous,  11/14/2006 07:18:00 PM  

Great work!
http://ebntywro.com/huta/ssoc.html | http://hrdyosgm.com/udxp/guus.html

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP