So Scary

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Hey peeps....please go to this site and put in your address to see all of the registered sex offenders in your neighborhood. It's really f'ing scary. My neighborhood: WAY too many for comfort! The good thing about this site is that you can click on the boxes and see a mugshot and what he was convicted for. For some reason, you can't save the picture or paste it correctly, but a lot of them are yellow (rape) and blue (sexual battery). May give you a good idea of where you can and can't walk at night.






1 comments:

Kirsten 3/01/2006 09:48:00 AM  

hey..yeah..I have that site in my favorites, and also, they email me whenever anyone moves into my area...thats how I found the guy out across the street...but after meeting him, and his young wife, I realized that she was 17 when they met, he was 19...they are married with a little boy...but he is a child molester on paper...makes sense, but when I stop and think, I was 15 when I met my hubby and he was 18...so I guess, if my parents had wanted to, he would be one at this point, even 20 years later...so when you do check, make sure you know the whole story.. cuz sometimes, there is a reason...otherwise, shoot the f*er's...lol...have a great day

:)Just me

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP