Something every woman wants to hear

Friday, February 03, 2006

So my friend Jason posted something in the "who I'd like to meet" section of his MySpace page, and it was so great, I decided to re-post it on here (with the spelling and grammar corrected, because, hey, it's a compulsion- I can't help it). Although he is a friend and this is in no way a reference to me, it really got to me. Take note, guys, these are words every woman wants to hear:
"You... I know you are out there.. I might know you right now.. or I might bump into you at a bar.. maybe we are both on myspace right now.
When we meet.. We will both be a mess.. or maybe you are super sure of yourself.. Maybe I will be the one that will mend you.. but it will be a great fit..
We will hold each other down.. or push each other up at the right times.
You will be the 1st person I will turn to, to cry, and run to, to celebrate. Because both are better with you.
We will spend countless rainy days in bed dreaming and learning each other.
My hand will always find the small of your back.. your head will always find the nape of my neck.
we will have knock down drag out fights.. we will yell and be upset.. but at the end of the day i will always fall asleep with your head on my chest.
we watch each other grow old and fat but we will never really notice.. because we can't tell where your life ends my mine begins.
You are my friend , lover and partner in that order.
Hurry up and get here.. we have a lot of catching up to do. "


I think that any woman who reads that would have the same reaction: "Wow." They are simple thoughts, but you see guys, it's the little things that get us. A guy that is willing to open up like that and say something so beautiful will most definitely find the woman of his dreams.

Sometimes it's just that simple.

2 comments:

Kirsten 2/07/2006 02:19:00 PM  

wow...that really is something...to see from a guy is even more so...I would think it would get to anyone...

:)Just me

Ashburnite 2/09/2006 09:02:00 PM  

The scary thing is- he's also a VERY good-looking guy.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP