Anons are fun

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

So, last week, when checking my mail, I noticed that someone had commented on an old post. It was the first post that made it onto Wonkette, but I'm surprised when I still get comments on it, considering how long ago it was. But what surprised me the most was the actual comment. And since the commenter was nice enough to use her real name in the comment (real smart, eh?), I'm going to give you guys the comment in it's entirety (and all it's glory).

The comment was on the "Myspace Trainwrecks" post. If you haven't read it, please do so- it will help you understand the comment.

"dude ur just fuckin jealous that you're not having the time of your life like the people in those pics. i got pics of me in my birthday suit doin a kegstand on sat night and you know what? it ws so fuckin liberating! who the fuck caares man?? just lay back and enjoyyy smoke a blunt, thats what life it about.. doing whatever makes you happy and notgiving a fuck. maybe talking shit about people you dont even know from alaska makes you happy... so hey, keep on at it if it does!! hahah
Lauren [Her Last Name]
Rhode Island"

I'm not going to share the person's name, but since this genius decided to sign hers- and in the comments- I'm guessing she doesn't care about privacy, so go look for yourself. Lauren, sweetie, given that I'm you're under 18, you should probably not use your real name on a blog- especially if you live in a state the size of my back yard. Given the idiotic comment, I'm guessing she has a Myspace page, so I searched for her name and sure enough, there's only one person with her name in Rhode Island with a picture on her page (I'm guessing that someone who lets people take pictures of her doing a naked keg stand wouldn't shy away from posting her pic on her Myspace page). Oh, and she does look like the class ho.

Now, I could really pick her apart, but instead I'm going to give her this. I'm guessing that she doesn't have any of it, or knows the meaning of it. Doing naked keg stands doesn't earn you any respect from anyone, Lauren. Maybe when you grow up (oh, and stop smoking so much pot), you'll realize that. But, given that you are already 17 and have very little grasp of the English language, I'm guessing you'll end up waiting tables at the local Friendly's for the rest of your life. Oh, and I'm hoping there's a free clinic somewhere in your neighborhood.

*by the way, spell-check just went crazy on that comment.

15 comments:

Unknown 12/19/2006 07:25:00 PM  

Is the last picture of the guy with gold teeth on your original My space post the ringtone guy?

The current comment is a bit disturbing but what can you do? These kids today.

honeykbee 12/19/2006 07:28:00 PM  

Oh if only I could be there the day her whole world comes crashing down around her.

Ashburnite 12/19/2006 08:04:00 PM  

ricardo- ringtone guy?

honeykbee- you and me both. I'd pay money to see that.

Brunch Bird 12/19/2006 08:14:00 PM  

awwww...she already set it to private.

Ashburnite 12/19/2006 08:26:00 PM  

BB- awwww....damn her. guess she uses Bloglines.

Anonymous,  12/19/2006 08:32:00 PM  

Ash, As funny (& as Truthful) as you are, Just don't respond to that sort of crap. You (and I) both know she's a train wreck in the making, was probably high when she wrote that, and in general just DOESN'T GET IT! The only good part was that she found YOUR blog, and if she reads it she might actually learn a thing or two! I don't know, but I suspect that she might be looking to grow up before hitting the wall.

Anonymous,  12/19/2006 08:48:00 PM  

I wanna be there when they drop her on her head during a keg-stand......again!

Unknown 12/19/2006 09:40:00 PM  

You know. The dude that sold the ring tones and claimed it gave him money, power and hot women and called me gay because I called him dickless.

Carrie M 12/19/2006 09:41:00 PM  

who said the children are our future? oh yeah, whitney houston. former crackhead. crack is whack!

amen, ash. amen.

Unknown 12/19/2006 09:50:00 PM  

Oh and is that Paris Hilton doing the keg stand?

Anonymous,  12/20/2006 02:01:00 AM  

Naked keg stands? Maybe I'm going to the wrong school?

Anonymous,  12/20/2006 09:14:00 AM  

If doing keg stands and smoking blunts = the time of your life than that poor girl has a pretty sad life.

Anonymous,  12/20/2006 11:35:00 AM  

Her response to your post was hilarious. Is it so hard to type "your"? Gaaaaa.

Anonymous,  12/20/2006 12:20:00 PM  

Since she's such a world class ho, maybe she should try out for the next Miss USA contest.

Ryane 12/28/2006 08:42:00 AM  

Haha. wow. That's just...wow. I don't know what else to say. ;-) Pretty funny, though.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP