I bleed blue & white

Friday, November 17, 2006

Guess where I'll be this weekend:
And it looks as if JoePa may actually be able to coach this game. Last week was the first time since 1977 that he missed a game, and only the second game in his 41 years as head coach (the other time was when his son was in an accident). Now that's a REAL coach. I was pleasantly surprised last weekend when one of my sorority sisters called and invited me. We'll be staying in Altoona (since getting a hotel room in State College on a game weekend for under $400/night is damn near impossible), and plan on tailgating at around 8:30 tomorrow morning (yeah, we're crazy like that). Should be pretty fun. And I'm going to love seeing my team beat the crap out of MiniJonB's Spartans.

I joined in the fun at Sour N Sweet and created my own South Park character. I think it's pretty accurate:

I also created one for George Cloony (hope he doesn't mind me posting it):


Anyways, hope y'all have a great weekend! See you next week!

8 comments:

Anonymous,  11/17/2006 11:47:00 AM  

I'm sure George would love it.

honeykbee 11/17/2006 12:38:00 PM  

And of course, you make such a perfectly cute couple. Hey did he borrow your scarf or vice versa?

minijonb 11/17/2006 03:42:00 PM  

Have a great weekend. Could you ask JoePa if they can take it easy on my Spartans and not beat them too bad =;-)

Anonymous,  11/17/2006 08:26:00 PM  

I would say you guys make a cute couple but HBK beat me to it. ;)

Wow, EVERYONE'S got a team they'd kill for. I feel left out...

Jada 11/18/2006 12:25:00 AM  

I can't even talk trash and try to defend MY beloved Spartans. Other than to say, see ya at Breslin!

Beakerz 11/19/2006 01:34:00 AM  

Did your dorky team win today? I was too busy gloating over having WVU as my team and watching UMD get their asses kicked.

OSU game was kick ass too, but maybe I'm overstepping my bounds in your interest in college football.

Anyway, off to another drink. cheers

Carl Spackler 11/19/2006 06:02:00 PM  

i want to bang your south park character.

Eric 11/20/2006 08:38:00 AM  

I love yelling WE ARE any time I see someone wearing Penn State gear. Most of the time the people look at me like I'm an idiot but every once and while I get the proper response and it's great.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP