Mmmmm...Heaven!!!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I am on cloud nine today. There is a Military Intelligence conference at my hotel. Let me break this down for you:

Of the 800 or so attendees, probably about 20% are civilian contractors or government (non-military) employees. That leaves about 650 military personnel.

Let's say that only about 5% of them are enlisted (non-officers)...most in the intelligence field are officers. That leaves about 615 military officers.

Not very many officers in intelligence are women (I know...that's a travesty, but it works for me at the moment)...so let's say about 10% are women. Now we're down to about 550 male military officers.

Now, a military uniform makes almost anyone more attractive, but let's say 50% of them are above a 5 on the scale. So that's about 275 reasonably attractive male military officers.

So now you can see why I am so happy and spending as much time away from my office as possible!! Oh Heaven!!!

12 comments:

Kirsten 3/28/2006 11:50:00 AM  

you go girl...have fun...live it up and don't think...lol...just DO!!!!! hehehehe...but be careful, too...lol...take care, and I guess I won't be talkin to ya today...lol
See ya
:)Just me

Hazed 3/28/2006 12:21:00 PM  

I'd like to apologize for my comment, yesterday. I've left the apology on my blog, as well. I should never take out my own frustrations on someone else. My hostility should not have been directed at you. I am very sorry.

Blueyes 3/28/2006 01:26:00 PM  

Ya but now you gotta break down those that are left into the married/nonmarried category :)

Tara 3/28/2006 02:06:00 PM  

So...where is this conference? I'll need directions. ;)

Ashburnite 3/28/2006 02:08:00 PM  

Kirsten- I'm just enjoying the scenery right now...they have this rule about us not messing with guests...what the hell? haha

mindless- yes, yes it is.

friday- no problem...it's all good.

blue eyes- since I'm not really looking to date any of them, I'm not too concerned about whether or not they're married. right now, I'm just enjoying the eye candy. and man, is it ever nice.

Lebatron 3/28/2006 06:48:00 PM  

Quit dreaming, sweatheart. There are always less attractive than not. You should have said 70% are a 5.

Just hope that when you go down, you don't end up with a Follower. Don't know what I mean? Check out my blog.

Anonymous,  3/29/2006 12:39:00 AM  

Dude, I had NO idea that so much math was involved in meeting guys. No WONDER I usually fail at it!!!

April 3/29/2006 09:42:00 AM  

DAMN GIRL!! Talk about making me jealous. I love me some military men. =)

Ashburnite 3/29/2006 09:56:00 AM  

Lebatron- 70% a 5?? you haven't seen this group. And how exactly does ejoying the "scenery" make me a follower?

Nicole- yeah, it's hard work ogling all of these hot men!

April- you and me both!

Ciarra 3/29/2006 03:04:00 PM  

Nothing makes me more happy and excited then to see a good lookin man in a miltary uniform, I live near a reserve base and I love heading out at lunch time when everone is in there camo...HOT HOT HOT

SupComTabz 3/29/2006 06:55:00 PM  

I'm sorry about you getting hurt. I totally relate to the post you put above.... just know that there is some good in the world.

White Dade 3/30/2006 10:24:00 AM  

Blueyes - Married/nonmarried is completely irelevant to 90% of military personnel.

And it is reactions like this that keeps most recuits going through that 13 weeks of Hell.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP