WAY too funny not to post

Thursday, March 30, 2006

So Fauxy has a post today with some rather hilarious Craigslist personal ads. And, not to steal her thunder, but this one was just WAY too funny...I absolutely HAD to re-post it for all of you. So here goes:

Cocky Arrogant Republican Wants To Seduce Liberal Tree Huggin Girl - m4w


Reply to: xxxxxxxxx
Date: 2006-03-29, 9:36PM EST


You hate them...republicans, there would be nothing more disgusting to you to have some war lovin gas guzzlin republican use your body, why you wouldnt knowingly date one...but at the same time that the idea of these Bush donating hands touching you, the revulsion also excites you....the idea of this tall strong well built man taking you for the pure pleasure of his carnal expansionism makes you a bit weak in the knees...you would certainly have to take a shower afterwards..you couldnt tell anyone how I grabbed your hair telling you what a naughty little Mother Earthin Sl_t you were...spanking your ass until you screamed out that you want my GOP hot load...

and you know your fingers will lightly trace the bruises from my strong hands in the morning....and you will toy with the idea of sending me an email or even trying to convert me....but one thing is certain, you will want more.

Tall sensual erudite republican, european, muscled, white house christmas card displaying bastard that can't find a republican girl in this town who is wild and nasty like you luscious liberals...and kinda likes it when he keeps hearing, "I cant believe I have fallen for a fuckin republican"...hehehe

If we hit it off, I promise to agree with your politics around your friends and family.


This has got to be the funniest Craigslist ad I have ever seen. I just hope it was meant to be funny and he isn't serious.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  3/30/2006 05:43:00 PM  

This post (like everything) reminded me of a Simpson's quote.

"Your guilty conscience makes you vote Democrat. But deep down you want a Republican to cut your taxes, brutalize criminals, and rule you like a king!"--Sideshow Bob

Anonymous,  3/31/2006 04:46:00 PM  

OMG, this is hysterical. Not really TRUE in my case but hysterical nonetheless.

I might also add that it's very well written!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP