Yeah...so...

Saturday, March 11, 2006

I'm in mourning....Wednesday night our power flickerred a few times. Well, aparently it was a power surge- which fried my laptop. Caput. Not fixable. So this morning I went to the place where I bought it- a small store (not open to the public) which supplies A/V equipment for hotels. Luckily, the guy took pity on me and gave me $150 towards the trade-in on a new one (semi-new), and he's going to try and recover some of the files off my old one. I am praying that some of it will be recoverable- all of my music and pictures were on that. I'm going to cry :-(

2 comments:

Nicole 3/11/2006 07:16:00 PM  

In the age of mega-conglomerate electronic stores, finding someone...anyone...to take pity on you is truly a miracle. Which small store did you GO to??

Ashburnite 3/11/2006 08:54:00 PM  

Nicole- it's called Affordable Computer Rentals in Tyson's. They rarely have computers for sale (only when they upgrade their rentals- 3 times a year), but they do repairs (really reasonable rates).

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP