5 Secrets

Friday, January 12, 2007

The lovely miss View from Dupont tagged me today, and it's been a while since I've posted a meme, so what better way to finish the week.

I have to list 5 secrets...there really aren't any that I haven't already posted on here, so nothing shocking.

Secret #1: I've never been to Canada. It's strange considering I grew up only a few miles from the NY state border, and Niagara Falls really wasn't that far, but it was cold enough in PA, no reason to go somewhere colder.

Secret #2: I've met far too many people with the same birthday as me. In my sorority, sophomore year, there were three of us on the same day, and two who were the day before. I've never had a job where I was the only one with my birthday. At my last job, there were three of us (in an office of less than 20) with the same birthday.

Secret #3: My family is crazy...like reality-show crazy. I know everyone thinks there's is crazy, but seriously...an evening with them is an entire month's worth of blog posts.

Secret #4: There are quite a few people with the same name as me, including my "twin" cousin (we're a few months apart), who happens to live in northern VA as well. Family functions were interesting until everyone started calling me by my middle name, and her by our first name (our middle initials are the same as well).

Secret #5: along those same lines, my last roommate had a very similar name (same initials, same first name, similar last names). When our other roommate went to leave notes for one of us, she could never figure out how to address it- First name? nope, that's the same. First name and initial? nope, those are the same. Initials? nope, same there as well.

I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you want to fill it out, please feel free.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  1/12/2007 08:08:00 PM  

I have no secrets to reveal. My life is an open book.

Anonymous,  1/12/2007 11:18:00 PM  

i would do well in #3!

NotCarrie 1/14/2007 05:12:00 PM  

Wow, the name thing is pretty crazy, but maybe because people never have my name.

Anonymous,  1/14/2007 10:37:00 PM  

My best female friend was born on the same day as me, same year, same city, same hospital -only a couple of hours later.

I like to think that's why we get along well.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP