I need your help!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Ok, so I'm jumping on Nicole's bandwagon and doing the whole Coke Rewards thing. I figure I've drank so much Coke throughout my life that I may as well get something out of it. Only, I don't drink as much as I used to, so I'm not getting as many points as I would have, had I been collecting codes in the past. Thus my need for your help. If any of you drink Coke (or Diet Coke) (and aren't already giving Nicole your codes- I don't want to take them from her), PLEASE give me the codes! I made a resolution to stop spending so much money on beauty products, so I really, really could use the Sephora gift card (4,000 points). You can either leave the codes in comments or email them to me. Thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  1/04/2007 07:51:00 AM  

I must apologize. I am a Pepsi Co supporter and haven't purchased Coke product in years, excluding restaurants.

...but if Coke does an iTunes giveaway like Pepsi did a couple years ago I'll be all over it.

Carrie M 1/04/2007 10:00:00 AM  

i'd really like to get enough points to go to fashion week. but that's so much coke zero and diet cokes that it makes me sad inside.

Kirsten 1/04/2007 11:18:00 AM  

I'm a coke, diet coke drinker...I've got a few for ya, right now...I will look better from now on, tho, girl...

9TNZ6
K7Y7Z
7YKGZ
9W697
MJRPR
VXPVX
Hope that helps some, and when I get more, I will let ya know..

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP