Insomnia Strikes Again

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Ok, so only about 2 hours of sleep last night. I think I've become immune to Tylenol PM. Anyone have anything stronger they can send me? Darvocet, Percocet, morphine, demmoral, or, better yet, a good traquilizer? Seriously, let me know.

One thing that came out of my inability to sleep last night: I've decided that there will be no more emo posts. In fact, no more emo from me period. No more dating, relationships, crushes, flirting, etc. I can't trust myself or my heart, so I'm just going to tuck all of that away in some dark corner of my mind. When I do let myself feel anything, I end up fucking everything up, and it has to stop. This heart is officially closed. I'm not letting anyone get too close anymore.

Anyways, hope everyone has a great weekend. I will be back on Sunday (or Monday) with stories of my wacky, crazy family, and hopefully some good pictures from the wedding. Also coming soon:

The Evil that is Wal-Mart
No, I don't watch 24
No McDonalds for me, thank-you Mr. Spurlock
The Toilet Brush Story
This Store is the Cat's Ass


Plus, some other goodies.

Have a great weekend.

10 comments:

Andy 8/09/2006 09:33:00 AM  

You should really try to stop thinking so much. I tell Alice the same thing. No one listens to me!

Miss Scarlet 8/09/2006 10:37:00 AM  

Sorry, don't have any insomnia cures=/

DCVita 8/09/2006 11:24:00 AM  

Girl, I FEEL YOU right now with the whole emotional relationship crap! I am done too. And enjoy your wedding! Mine was interesting...all I can say is THANK GOD it is over. Keep us posted and try and have some fun ;)

Tara 8/09/2006 11:44:00 AM  

I gave up on Tylenol PM awhile back (plus it helps when I forget to buy it) and I also bought Valerian root and I was too impatient to wait for that to take effect. What has been getting me to sleep faster is exercising after work everyday and maybe sitting up reading. Most of the time that helps.

minijonb 8/09/2006 12:33:00 PM  

Darvocet? No no no. Girl, walk into your doctor's office and ask for a free trial of Lunesta. If that doesn't work, there are plenty of other drugs just like it that will do the trick.

Sorry you feel so down about being emo. I wish I could just crawl up into my blog so I wouldn't have to deal with any real life stuff. Too bad it just don't work that way.

Beakerz 8/09/2006 03:19:00 PM  

I can't remember the last time I slept over 5 hours. I'm talking years!!!!

I need a switch to turn off my F'n brain!!!!

if you figure it out, please for the love of everyone's sanity, tell me!

Beakerz 8/09/2006 03:19:00 PM  

Ambien? I took like 5. nothing, btw

Ashburnite 8/09/2006 08:45:00 PM  

andy- I know, I can't help it. I over-think everything.

scarlet- thanks anyways

dcvita- thanks. How was the Big Bird dress?

tara- nothing seems to be working lately :-(

mjb- ooohh..Lunesta. Have any you can spare?

needtsza- damn....I need my 8 hours.

needtsza2- Ambian huh. I'll have to remember that it doesn't work.

mgc 8/09/2006 11:37:00 PM  

ash, maybe you should get rid of your guilt (previous post) and put it in the past. no one is ever as bad as you are claiming in that last post and that can lead to insomnia. i think you are a pretty cool chick. you should smile more!

Anonymous,  8/10/2006 08:56:00 PM  

Wow, you've far surpassed my tolerance. That PM stuff had me out for 12 straight hours the last time I took it.

Have you thought about seeing a doctor?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP