Annoying Client Part II

Friday, April 07, 2006

What is it- asshole day? Another meeting planner called me a few minutes ago (actually, it was about 20 mins ago- 20 torturous minutes on the phone with this idiot). She was looking at the delegate list (shows everyone that has reservations), and saw her own name on it. She claims that she never made a reservation, but the room is being held with her credit card. She was bitching to me about identity theft and how she would hold the hotel responsible. I looked up her information, and informed her that it was made through our 800 number on March 9 at 12:23 pm (that's the only info I can pull up). She swears that she didn't make it, so someone must have stolen her identity. So let me get this straight: someone stole your credit card # and made a reservation under your name for the meeting that you are planning and the dates that you plan on being here? Give me a damn break. Someone needs to lay off the sauce so early in the day. I almost asked her if she blacks out when she drinks. Asshat.

5 comments:

NotCarrie 4/07/2006 03:14:00 PM  

Haha, wow...she's definitely not all there.

Anonymous,  4/07/2006 07:10:00 PM  

Cody, you HAD to have heard the term "asshat!"

What about "assclown?" That's a personal favorite. :)

Nicoel 4/08/2006 12:57:00 PM  

Yeah assclown if definitely my favourite. I think Office Space had the best use of it:

Michael Bolton (on the other Michael Bolton): Why should I have to change my name? I'm not the one who's a no-talent assclown!

jessafran 4/11/2006 02:04:00 PM  

hilarious... i bet you hear them all...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP