Tuesday, April 18, 2006
I guess this is what I get for pointing out that Tara forgot to tag people. This one is the the "List 6 Interesting Facts About Yourself" meme. Not sure what would be considered interesting, but there are certainly some weird things about me. In fact, I'm going to have a hard time narrowing it down to just 6. But here goes:
1. I am freakishly good at math. Or rather, I used to be. Not so much anymore, since I started relying on Excel to do everything for me. But a friend used to call me "Rainman" because I could do complex math in my head. It's a side effect of the OCD. I'm obsessed with numbers- I count steps when I walk, I hate odd numbers (unless they are multiples of 5)- I won't leave the volume on the radio or tv at 7 or 9 or any other odd number not divisible by 5.
2. Apparently I'm a genius. I passed the test for MENSA, but never became a member. I went to a "meet & greet" and thought the people were so unbelievably dull and conceited that I didn't want to waste my money or time to belong to that group.
3. I am deathly afraid of clowns. Nothing's scarier than a clown. I also am afraid of spiders, confined spaces, and falling.
4. I am incredibly flexible. Years of stretching and yoga have made me VERY limber. I can even put my legs behind my neck.
5. I won't eat certain foods based soley on texture. I like sushi, but will not touch roe- the texture gives me the creeps. I also will not eat grits because of this.
6. There are certain words that I cannot say, due to my eclectic mix of accents (German, Jersey, North Carolina and Pennsylvania). Words such as "world" and "rural." I just avoid those words because people usually end up making fun of me.
So there- 6 of the many weird things about me. Actually, I'll give you a seventh, because it explains a lot about some of my blog posts:
7. I have severe ADD. My attention span is about 15 to 20 minutes. It made college very difficult.
Ok, so on to the tags:
Cody (thought you avoided that, huh?)
Bad @ Life