Yummy

Friday, April 07, 2006


So I finally tried Coke Blak. (I know, Nicole- I waited until Friday to do it, but I couldn't make it to Target until today). And I am definitely am a fan. I was a little skeptical at first, the thought of coffee-flavored Coke wasn't too appealing. But it's surprisingly refreshing. Not quite as good as an ice-cold can of "pure liquid joy," but it'll do. I give it two thumbs up.

I can't see replacing my old favorite with it, especially since the price is a little high ($4.99 for a four-pack of 8 oz bottles). Plus, nothing beats the original.

5 comments:

Anonymous,  4/07/2006 11:38:00 PM  

So far, EVERYONE whose tried it seems to like it. I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised!

And yes, the price is rather steep to make it your regular beverage of choice. Unless there are some DANG good sales at Target sometime soon...

Emily Suess 4/08/2006 05:44:00 PM  

I've been eyeing this stuff myself...wondering if it's worth it. I guess I'm going to have to give it a try.

Anonymous,  4/08/2006 11:57:00 PM  

What is coke blak? I have never seen it before. Is it really available in North America, and is it actually owned by Coca Cola? Sometimes it's so hard to tell with all the immitation drinks that come out on he market.

This is starting to peak my interest, now I just have to go to Target somewhere and check it out.

Tara 4/10/2006 10:29:00 AM  

I went to Target this weekend, and Wal-Mart and CVS all for different things. Actually I only went to Target to look for Coke Blak. None of those stores in my area have it yet.

Unknown 4/10/2006 03:18:00 PM  

How the hell did I not hear about this? Is it not in the states? Or am I just watching that little Television lately.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP