Girl Kiss

Monday, July 31, 2006

I think it's abundantly clear to anyone that reads this blog that I am 100% straight. I love the men. Which is why the whole "girl-girl kiss" thing confuses me. No, I'm not confused about why men love it (you pervs), but rather my interest in it. Kassy posted about this awhile ago, but I had my own experience this weekend...I didn't do it, but I had the urge. Let me clarify. In college, I had one of these experiences. My roommate at the time and I made out (mostly for the entertainment of the guys in the room). It never went any further, and neither of us would have ever wanted it to, but we both really enjoyed the kiss.

Let me reiterate: I have absolutely no same-sex tendencies, and the only "girly parts" I want to have anything to do with are my own. I'm not even the slightest bit curious about it. However, there are girls that I would make out with. Not very many, but for some reason there have been a few. One of which I met Friday night. I went to happy hour at Pauli Moto's with the girls from work, and another blogger and one of his friends joined us. For some reason, his friend fell into that category. Maybe it was all of the martinis, but I honestly wanted to make out with her. Which surprised the hell out of me, given my love of the penis. Either way, nothing happened, but if she had been game, and the situation had been right, I totally would have done it.

7 comments:

Ashburnite 7/31/2006 03:15:00 PM  

mgc- come on, you don't enjoy that thought?

mgc 7/31/2006 03:19:00 PM  

i love kissing. i love to watch kissing. two girls ok. i couldn't respond because i was off with my KY personal lubricant and a vibrating razor!

Ashburnite 7/31/2006 03:20:00 PM  

mgc- haha!! good to hear. thought maybe I'd scared you off there :-)

mgc 7/31/2006 03:25:00 PM  

now how can you do that? i don't scare too easily.

you should have just kissed her. do you think she was thinkong the same thing? were there sparks...

i posted on germs again finally if you are interested.

Kirsten 7/31/2006 05:42:00 PM  

hehehehe...you two are too cute...
anyways...whatever floats your boat girl...I hear that kinda thing happens...lol...I know we have talked about that before, as in, me bitching about my daughter...lol...anyways...I have nothing against it...ya gotta do what you want at the time, right?
anyways...take care...
:)Just me

Tara 8/01/2006 11:14:00 AM  

What Kirsten said. Whatever you feel comfortable with and like...Knock yourself out!...Well don't knock yourself out literally, but you know what I mean. :)

Anonymous,  8/01/2006 10:03:00 PM  

I'm still laughing at MGC's vibrating razor.

By the way, your man stock has probably gone up about 1,000 points. ;)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP