TV Slave

Monday, July 31, 2006


I've been a total slave to tv recently- especially given the most recent additions to my addictions: The Hills (which I can catch pretty much anytime on MTV), and Entourage (which I have to go to a friend's house to see on HBO On Demand). For the doubters, I give you my tv schedule:

Sunday: Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy

Monday: well, Monday isn't a major day, but I love Real World/Road Rules Challenge (Fresh Meat)

Tuesday: 2 hours of House. heaven. Plus, Rockstar:Supernova

Wednesday: Rockstar again

Thursday: My Name is Earl (genius), The Office (even more genius)

Friday: (when I'm home) NCIS, Las Vegas

Saturdays: Great Hotels (on Travel Channel)

And when the hell is Project Runway on?

yep...I'm pretty much a slave to TV.

And anyone that doesn't think Jeremy Piven is hot needs to take a look at these:

10 comments:

minijonb 7/31/2006 07:37:00 PM  

Get... out... of the house more!
=;-)
You watch pretty good shows... and at least you're now watching Entourage. Can you wait for the Vegas episode next week?
I think Project Runway is on Wednesday nights... I usually wait until all the yahoos have been knocked off, but I may need to tune in.

mgc 7/31/2006 08:09:00 PM  

i like my name is earl.

Anonymous,  7/31/2006 08:59:00 PM  

You'll have to rearrange come fall when Grey's switches to Thursdays! And Jeremy Piven is hot, but not as hot as Adrian Grenier. Yummmm...

None 7/31/2006 11:36:00 PM  

I watch great hotels because I have a crush on Samantha Brown.

KassyK 7/31/2006 11:45:00 PM  

Ahhh my fave shows are:

LOST
NIP/TUCK
LAW and ORDER: SVU
Sat. Night Live
Seinfeld
Project Runway--on at 10pm every Wednesday on Bravo

:-)

Nicoel 8/01/2006 08:54:00 AM  

My roommates and I are hooked on The Hills. We actually plan our schedule around it some times, waiting to go out until it's over, but it's on pretty early here.

Anonymous,  8/01/2006 09:12:00 AM  

Jeremy Piven is the reason I watch Entourage. Love him! You should add 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' to the list. Thursdays at 10 on FX, it's hilarious.

Anonymous,  8/01/2006 08:54:00 PM  

You need to check out How I Met Your Mother. Any show that has Doogie Howser as a corporate lawyer womanizing asshole with a heart of gold and is narrated by Bob Saget has to be awesome.

Beakerz 8/02/2006 11:22:00 AM  

Jeremy IS a great actor. Glad she's getting a great place to show it off.

I'm a slave to the $175.00/ month I pay to comcast.

Maybe I'll make a tv list:)

Anonymous,  8/07/2006 02:01:00 PM  

Mmmm.. can't get into the Piven. Have tried. Failed miserably.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP