Busy Sunday

Sunday, May 28, 2006

My mom came to visit this weekend, and we spent this morning at Great Falls Park. For those of you in DC who haven't been, I highly recommend it. Just make sure you wear sneakers. Got a great workout hiking the trails and climbing rocks. This place is absolutely beautiful. Just take a look:



There was a group of about 7 kayakers- all senior citizens. I honestly hope I'm in this good of shape when I'm their age.


And by the way, this afternoon I decided to become a redhead. I do this every summer- get tired of the blonde hair and go strawberry blonde for awhile. I think it turned out pretty well. Here's the new color:

8 comments:

mgc 5/28/2006 08:09:00 PM  

ash,
love the hair! the park looks awesome and a day well spend. i have one question, you own sneakers that aren't 3" tall?

glad you had a good week-end.

None 5/29/2006 11:49:00 AM  

And, BlogMad hit.

minijonb 5/29/2006 05:12:00 PM  

awesome photos. i'm so relaxed i can't think of anything snarky to say and so hot i'm warming up for HNT... ha ha, maybe that was a little snarky =;-)

Ashburnite 5/29/2006 06:17:00 PM  

mgc- thanks. and yes, I do own sneakers that aren't 3" tall. however, I don't wear them unless I absolutely have to.

cody- thanks.

cody2- damn...there goes another credit.

mjb- how dare you be snarky with me? :-) and I thought that out of everyone, you would enjoy the hair the most.

AlienCG 5/29/2006 08:28:00 PM  

Excellent pictures from Great Falls. Looks like I have another place to add to my list.

Oh, yeah, I like the hair color too.

Anonymous,  5/30/2006 08:16:00 PM  

Ohhhhh, so this was the place you were trying to get us to go that day!

Aren't we SO lame??

Nice color by the way. :)

Anonymous,  5/30/2006 11:29:00 PM  

I Love Great Falls too. Great pictures.

Hair color is nice too, but doesn't it make swimming in a chlorinated pool a bit of an adventure .... start out strawberry blonde, come out green.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP