Lazy Day

Thursday, May 25, 2006

It's a lazy Thursday, and I am feeling very unmotivated. So, I thought I would share with you one of my favorite sites. It's called Overworked & Underf*cked. I urge all of you to go take a look. The author, Avatar, posts weekly pictures sent in by some of her male readers- and they aren't of their faces. It's called "C*ckblogging Wednesdays." And let me just say, it definitely brightens my hump day. Although, I will point out that she prefers her men uncut, whereas I am a fan of circumcision. Either way- some of these are truly beautiful.

And for you guys- there is an article which some of you need to pay special attention to: "Care and Feeding of the Excited Vagina." I especially like #6: "Take your time. She's not asphalt and you're not a jackhammer. There's no need to fingerbang like hummingbirds on crystal meth." And there are plenty of other helpful hints there for you guys. *wink wink*

14 comments:

minijonb 5/25/2006 01:29:00 PM  

I'll have to check out the advice articles when I'm not at work. With an author name like "Avatar" it has to be good.

Ashburnite 5/25/2006 01:31:00 PM  

mjb- the articles are somewhat safe- and the pics are edited to be SFW; it's just when you click on the pics, you get sent to a page with the full NSFW version.

I-66 5/25/2006 01:54:00 PM  

Just for the record, I have you in bloglines and it looks as though you have it so the RSS feed only shows the first X amount of characters. As a result, the entry ends with this:

"And let me just say, it definitely brightens my hump"

...irony? coincidence? carefully calculated writing?

Ashburnite 5/25/2006 01:55:00 PM  

66- haha....I'm just good like that. I'll have to remember that in the future.

Anonymous,  5/25/2006 01:58:00 PM  

My son is 8. I'm saving "The care and feeding" for him in about 8 more years. Wish somone woulda given me this advice back then. Woulda saved a few girls a lotta trial and error. But they eventually got me trained. :)

Nicoel 5/25/2006 02:15:00 PM  

I've been a huge fan of her for awhile now, but more people should read her stuff.

I too prefer my men circumcised as well

sammygeerock 5/25/2006 02:17:00 PM  

Circumsion another Jewish invention, coincidence I think not.

Ashburnite 5/25/2006 02:40:00 PM  

david- definitely pass that on to your son- it would make some woman VERY happy.

g-bread- yeah, I've been reading her for a while now...there's some very good stuff on that site.

sammy- just another reason for me to love the Heebs.

Barry S. 5/25/2006 03:00:00 PM  

"If fisting wasn't negiotated beforehand"

This is funny and insightful at the same time.

Call me old-fashioned, but I haven't ever been in a conversation where fisting was negiotated AT ALL.

Thanks for the 2nd link!

White Dade 5/25/2006 05:22:00 PM  

Wow. That was quite helpful. I will skip Wedensdays, though. Thanks anyway.

Ashburnite 5/25/2006 05:35:00 PM  

barry- what, you don't have those kind of discussions regularly? I thought that was part of the usual pre-sex discussion.

WD- come on, you don't want to see "cockblogging wednesdays"??

furtive- yeah, the uncut ones aren't nearly as pretty

mgc 5/26/2006 12:41:00 AM  

ash,
i liked #14. it pays well to be a good listener. i think i am with wd, i'll be skipping wed.

Andy 5/26/2006 09:04:00 AM  

I knew all that stuff already. What I need is an article on how not to sound like a complete dork when I'm talking to girls to try and get them into a finger-banging situation.

Ashburnite 5/26/2006 11:23:00 AM  

mgc- #14 is a great one.

andy- I'm sure you're ok with that. As long as you think you're funny, someone will bang you :-)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP