Here is Gone

Monday, May 29, 2006

yes, I'm posting lyrics again. I was an idiot and opened myself up to more emotional abuse from MU, so now I'm wallowing in song lyrics again. Sorry. I promise I'll post something real tomorrow.

I'm not the one who broke you
I'm not the one you should fear
What do you got to move you darling
I thought I lost you somewhere
But you were never really ever there at all
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Didn't look out below
Watch the time go right out the window
Trying to hold on, but didn't even know
Wasted it all just to watch you go
I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when...
I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end it doesn't even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end It doesn't even matter
I tried so hard
In spite of the way you were mocking me
Acting like I was part of your property
Remembering all the times you fought with me
I'm surprised it got so far
Things aren't the way they were before
You wouldn't even recognize me anymore
Not that you knew me back then
But it all comes back to me in the end
You kept everything inside and even though I tried,it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when I...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And you
Bring me to my knees again
All the times
That I could beg you please in vain
All the times that I felt insecure for you
And I leave my burdens at the door
But I'm on the outside
AndI'm looking in
I can see through you
See your true colors
'Cause inside you're ugly
You're ugly like me
I can see through you
See to the real you
All the times that I felt like this won't end
It's for you
And I taste what I could never have
It was from you
All the times that I've cried
My intentions full of pride
And I waste more time than anyone
All the times
That I've cried
All this wasted
It's all inside
And I feel
All this pain
Stuffed it down
It's back again
And I lie
Here in bed
All alone
I can't mend
But I feel tomorrow will be OK

2 comments:

mgc 5/29/2006 11:49:00 PM  

feel better soon. someone in california loves you!

I-66 5/30/2006 10:18:00 AM  

Goo Goo Dolls? They can be quite descriptive for some moods at times...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP